- 12 oz package of Mann's Riced Cauliflower (340 g)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 cans enchilada sauce 20 oz, roughly 2.5 cups
- 2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken chopped
- Four 6 inch flour tortillas cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese or Monterey jack, shredded
- fresh tomatoes
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave the riced cauliflower (in the sealed package) for 2 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before opening the bag and adding to a large bowl.
- Stir in the corn, enchilada sauce, chicken, and ½ cup cheese (optional).
- In the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking dish, place four of the tortillas, flat side to the outside of the container.
- Top with the filling.
- Add two more tortillas on top, then sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with avocado, tomatoes and greek yogurt (or sour cream)
NOTES:Mann's Culinary Cuts Cauliflower Cauliettes can be found:
Ontario – Sobey’s, IGA, Metro, Longo’sBC – Nestor’s, Save On Foods, Sobey’s, SafewayAlberta – Save On Foods, Sobey’s and SafewayQuebec – Metro, IGA, Sobey’s