These cheesecakes are so darn simple. Since they require no baking and just a few ingredients, they are great for whipping up in the morning. Then toss them in the fridge to firm up.
- 22 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 12 Oreos chopped
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream and powder sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Fold chopped Oreos into filling mixture.
- Pour/spread into pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- You can also garnish with crushed cookies if desired.